As the most advanced payment terminal currently on the market, it’s not at all surprising that the Clover Mini has been making major waves in the merchant service world since it’s launch June of this year. But does it live up to all the hype?
Absolutely it does.
This “all-in-one” point of sales device provides business owners with an easy to use, intuitive interface displayed on a large touch screen equipped with applications designed to help expand your business and customer intelligence, improve the customer experience and streamline operations all while accepting payments in an environment that is protected,reliable and secure.
The Clover Mini allows merchants to accept most payment types, including swipe, PIN Debit, EMV chip card and NFC transactions. The Mini performs the same valuable functions as the original Clover Station, but in a smaller package, freeing up space for it’s users.
It’s sleek, professional appearance will not only be eye catching to your customers, but will have them marveling at how far payment technology has come.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons why the Clover Mini is the credit card terminal you’ve been waiting for:
- Cloud-based, customized software allowing business owners to manage their business from any computer, tablet or mobile device
- Several layers of security and data protection, including the state-of-the-art, built-in TransArmor Solution provided to protect businesses from fraud and keep customer data safe
- PCI PTS 4.0 certified, including the Secure Reading and Exchange of Data (SRED) module
- Seven-inch Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass screen that can display a PIN pad for debit transactions and capture signatures for credit transactions
- A Built-in thermal printer
- Front-facing camera that allows easy check acceptance, bar-code and QR code reading
Did we forget to mention the tons of Clover apps right at your fingertips?
As part of the Clover family, the Clover Mini provides access to the Clover App Market, one of the largest POS app markets available. The Clover App Market offers a variety of apps specifically created to make life easier for the business owner. From managing employee shifts to customer outreach, the Clover App Market has it all.
With all the benefits offered by the Clover Mini, it’s not surprising that it has become one of the fastest growing point-of-sale systems in the world.
Decided the Clover Mini is the right credit card terminal for you? All you need now are the right rates to suit your business needs. As a trusted source of reliable payment processing for over a decade, uSwipe’s goal is to enable our clients with a better overall processing experience by offering resources and rates unmatched by our competition. Let us provide you the very latest in payments technology at the best rates available.
To find out more about what the Clover Mini can do for you, visit uswipe.com/clover